Last night, Jose Felix “Pepi” Diaz won the Republican nomination for SD40, a race that ends with the general on September 26th. Contribute now to our PEPI-NO! fund!
We need to come together to defeat Pepi. Here’s why:
- He is a lobbyist by day and legislator by other days. Not a great combination, especially when you’re lobbying for things that aren’t in the public’s best interest.
- He’s horrible on the environment.
- He’s voted to take away yours and/or your friends/neighbors/grandma’s health care.
- He might as well be besties with Trump. He even was on the Apprentice where he was promptly fired. Imagine being so bad you get fired by *that* guy.
- Pepi’s terrible on education. Let’s just say the charter/private school lobby probably gives him apples.
If you’re a homeowner, he has contributed to your higher property tax and property insurance rates. Hmmm… do you wonder if he has any clients that would benefit from that? SO DO WE! Wow, we have so much in common.
There’re are a lot more reasons but here’s the point.
We can’t let this seat go to the highest bidder or the one that has the deepest connections to the lobby machine.
We MUST fight him with every resource we have.
Contribute to Fire Trump’s Apprentice.
More to come. We will:
Flip Florida Blue.